SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday 23 February 2015

Holly Fulton Autumn/Winter 15/6

This was a collection that from the very first look I knew I was going to like it. Admittedly there were some pieces that I didn't like, however I can really appreciate the overall collection and her vision for designing these pieces. At parts it screamed quirky older lady and often had references to the 80's especially with the hair styled with a clip at the back and a very short fringe. There was a very sugary pastel palette but with the odd pop of colours from the looks in red and also the oversized fur coats. These are definitely pieces for the upper class IT party girl. Some of my favourite pieces include the high-waisted trousers with the tulle top and also the lavender pencil skirt.  











Post a Comment